The Impact

Fire at Extended Stay America

A small fire in Extended Stay America in Elmsford, NY, leaving Mercy students without a room to stay in.

Maria Elena Perez, Staff Writer

February 12, 2013

A graduate Pace University student accidentally started a fire in the Extended Stay America in Elmsford on Sunday, January 20, leaving 80 Mercy College students without a room to stay in. The Pace student left the stove on while cooking, which started the fire, according to hotel sources. Mercy College...

The Award Winning News Publication of Mercy College
dorm life