The Impact

Fire at Extended Stay America

A small fire in Extended Stay America in Elmsford, NY, leaving Mercy students without a room to stay in.

Maria Elena Perez, Staff Writer

February 12, 2013

A graduate Pace University student accidentally started a fire in the Extended Stay America in Elmsford on Sunday, January 20, leaving 80 Mercy College students without a room to stay in. The Pace student left the stove on while cooking, which started the fire, according to hotel sources. Mercy College...

Shuttle Bus Horror

Shuttle Bus Horror

Maria Elena Perez, Staff Writer

February 9, 2013

Mercy College students that get the pleasure of dorming in a hotel love all the perks that come along with it. A private bathroom, maid service every Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and a comfy hotel bed to sleep in every night. And then there are the shuttle buses. While they are very convenient for us to get to ...

The Award Winning News Publication of Mercy College
hotel